In order to ensure a congenial atmosphere for facilitating the joint academic venture of teaching,non-teaching and students free from sexual complaints, the Internal Complaints Committee is constituted comprising of the following faculties and students:
|3.||Prof. K. Meenambika||AP/ S & H||Member|
|4.||Dr. S. Markkandayan||Prof.& HOD/ CSE||Member|
|5.||Mrs. V.Amasavalli||Lab Technician||Staff Member|
|6.||Mr.V.M.Raju||Lab Technician||Staff Member|
|7.||Ms. M.Ranjani||IV Mech||Student Member|
|8.||Ms.S.Dhiya||IV ECE||Student Member|
|9.||Mr.C.Harish||II CSE||Student Member|
|10.||Mrs.K.Indirani||Rotary Club||President,Inner Wheels Club|
The objectives of the cell are:
- To formulate a policy against sexual harassment.
- To develop principles and procedures for combating sexual harassment.
- To work out for effective implementation of the policy.
- To prepare a short and long term plan of action in detail.
- To organize gender sensitization awareness programme.