Anti-discrimination cell: Sri Shanmugha College of pharmacy, Sankari Tk, Salem Dt is a place where the learning is celebrated every day. Our institution provides everybody with equal opportunity into its fold irrespective of caste, religion, language or based on gender. The institution ensures that every individual inside the campus exercise equal rights and acquire in the process of offering or receiving education. Justice, Peace and Revolution are the roots based on which the living system exist in the campus. Any act, speech or intentions that perturb the harmony among the people is seriously regarded and dealt on immediate basis to restore the peace. Any such issues if found shall be brought into the notice by email to Anti -Discrimination officer, Mr. G. Rathinavel, Professor.
• This cell will look after the related matters of depriving a student / staff or group of students on the basis of caste, creed, language, ethnicity, gender, different ability
• This cell always try to uphold the dignity of the institution by addressing the concerns (if any) brought into the notice related to equality in offering or receiving education inside the campus.
• This cell ensures conducive environment for academic growth of the people belonging to the institution.
• This cell protects the rights of individuals without any prejudice to their appearance or lifestyle in the process of learning inside the campus.
• The Cell shall eliminate discrimination against or harassment of any individual in all forms by prohibiting it and by providing preventive and protective measures to facilitate its eradication and punishments for those who indulge in any form of discrimination or harassment.
Anti-discrimination cell committee members:
|S.No||Name of the faculty||Designation||Position||Contact|
|1||Ms. Kavya||Asst. Professor||Convenor||9442903169|
|2||Mr.S. Parthiban||Asst. Professor||Member||6369145621|