STATE OF THE ART FACILITIES
A Smart Classroom is the ultimate self-service, presenter-friendly environment and conducive to the teaching / learning process. The required resources of the faculty are permanent classroom placed in simple, easy-to-use configurations. Collaborative learning environment, simple, friendly and non-intimidating classroom technology inspire the presenters who rely on improvisation, spontaneity and audience participation.
Classroom computer supports interactive learning, facilitating a shift from disclosing information to processing information from 70% presentation and 30% demonstration. These changes in the teaching and learning process enhance the students who are more actively engaged in the classroom environment.
Isthara – Being pioneers from the hospitality industry, we are experts in transforming conventional College / Institutional/ Corporate ‘canteens’ into “Smart Food Courts”.
Gone are the days of running a ‘Canteen’ by a single person / family. Multiple vendors, choice of multiple cuisines and ‘Food Courts’ are the need of the hour, and we at Isthara facilitate you with just that!!
Isthara transforms the traditional Canteen into a ‘Smart Food court’ – giving you the following:
- Multi Vendor System – we have a large ecosystem of Vendors of multi various cusines who have partenered with us.
- We curate food experiences based on the demographics of the college / institute / Corporate.
- The existing ‘canteen’ space is efficiently remodelled to be a multi vendor food court.
- Capitalizing on the spending capacity of the students by providing them more variety / choice of cuisines for them to have.
- Generating a revenue for the college / Institute / Corporate by facilitating the food court setup.
- ‘Smart’ Food court – as we are Tech enabled with our own inhouse developed app.
- Providing highest Sanitization / Hygiene standards with FSSAI standard quality checks.
We take pride in having a Library with build-up area of 454 Sq.m. It has a well-furnished reading hall. Our Library uses a fully automated ILMS software by AutoLib. The automated package of library services provides circulation, acquisitions, cataloguing, web OPAC, Report Generation, Email & SMS Alert etc. Book database is created along with the user’s database. The students and Faculty members are encouraged to utilize the learning materials available in the library. Patrons can borrow books using the ID card issued by the college. Issue return process is fully automated and manual cards are kept as supporting documents for students and faculty.
|Indian Journal of Pharmacology|
|2||Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|3||CIMS (Current Index of Medical Specialties)|
|5||Indian Journal Of Heterocyclic Chemistry|
|6||Medicinal &Aromatic Plant Abstracts|
|7||Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Science|
|8||Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Analysis|
|9||Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research|
|10||Asian Journal of Research in Chemistry|
|11||Research Journal of Pharmacy and Technology Research|
|12||Journal of Pharmaceutical Dosage Form & Tech.|
|13||Research Journal of Pharmacology|
|14||Pharmacodynamics Indian Journal of Chemistry –A|
|15||Indian Journal of chemistry –B|
- Sri Shanmugha College of Pharmacy provides accommodation to students wishing to reside in the hostels. Hostel in the institute is an independent unit in respect to its internal administration under the overall supervision is done by the Principal and the Hostel Management. The hostel is administered by a Warden appointed by the Chairman and he/she will be assisted by the assistant warden.
- Hostel has a Hostel Council which is an advisory body comprising the Warden (as its Chairman), the assistant warden and the elected student secretaries as its members. The Hostel Council plans the students activities for a year which includes preparation for the sports budget, recreational and other social activities and is also responsible for the functioning of mess with the help of the mess committee.
- The Hostel Office is located within the hostel premises. The Office maintains all the files, registers, records, ledgers, account books, suppliers bill, payment registers and etc., pertaining to the hostel residents, mess and the employees. The Hostel Office will be in service on all weekdays.
- Every student who has been admitted in the institution is required to pay the prescribed hostel fee and establishment charges along with a refundable hostel mess caution deposit. These fee are subjected to revision. The change in rooms is effected in accordance with the rules followed by hostel and with the warden’s approval.
- Each room is provided with a cot, a table, a chair, a bookshelf, and a ceiling fan. Residents cannot move the furniture or fittings from one room to another. Private cooking in the rooms is prohibited. Smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks and use of narcotic drugs is strictly prohibited.
- Guests of the residents may be permitted to stay in the hostel by the Chairman on necessary payment in the office.During night time guests will be permitted in a student room with the warden’s prior permission.
- Boys are not allowed to visit girls hostel and vice-versa.
- A number of recreational, sports, literary and social activities take place in the hostel during the academic year. A few rooms in the hostel are used for common facilities such as the Library, Computer Room, Indoor Sports etc.Laundry facilities is available in the hostel. Students can relax in the evenings or on holidays or spend their leisure time in the Common Room which is equipped with a T.V, a music system, newspapers and magazines. The Hostel Library has a good collection of general books, fiction, comics etc.
- An external security agency is contracted for providing security and it is monitored by the Warden and the Assistant Warden.
- Application for Admission to the Hostel shall be made in the prescribed form.
Mobile : 7373595999, 7373691999
Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
A full fledged Transport department functions in the college to provide transport facility to students and staff from various places. This service is offered ensuring a hassle-free and safe transportation.
The College runs 10 buses for providing transport facility to students from various places in the city. The number of buses will be increased corresponding to the increase in the intake of students.
The transport facility provided by the College will cover most parts of the town and nearby areas with the brand new fleet.
College modern buses provide convenient and comfortable travel. Our drivers are well-educated with experience. They provide a safe journey to our students.
Student’s own transport arrangements (two-wheelers and cars) are not permitted, in order to prevent accidents and late-comers to college. All the buses reach the campus before 08.30 a.m. so that students and faculty can have their breakfast and get ready to attend the classes at 08.50 a.m. The buses leave the campus at 5.00 pm, which helps students to reach home early and safe.
The time mentioned below is the indicative time. The Students are asked to come to the boarding point, 10 minutes before the time indicated.
COLLEGE BUS DETAILS
|1||Paramathi Bus No: 4||Kumbupudupalam|
|Town police station|
|Tiruchengode old bus Stand|
|Tiruchengode New bus Stand|
|2||Jalagandapuram Bus No: 5||Idappadi|
|Sankari New bus stand|
|Sankari Old bus stand|
|3||Veppadi Van: 6||Amman kovil|
|4||Rasipuram Van No: 7||Gurusamipalayam|
|5||Sengamamuniyappan Kovil Van No: 9||Goundanur|
|Post office ICL|
|6||Pokkambalayam Van No:10||Goundampalayam|
|7||Erode Bus No:11||G.H Erode|
|Pollice line -Santhapettai|
|8||Kumarapalayam Bus No:12||M.G.R Nagar|
|Kumarapalayam bus stand|
|9||Chinnampatti Bus No:13||Ettikuttai medu|
|10||Bhavani Bus No: 14||Bhavani bus stand|
|11||Ponnampalayam Bus No:15||Koneripatti|
|12||Kodumudi Bus No:16||Othakadai|
|13||Salem Bus No: 18||salem New Bus Stand|
|Kondalampatti Bye Pass|
|Tiruchengode Bus Stand|
Public transport is available from Tiruchengode to Sankari – every 10 minutes.
Public transport is available from Sankari to Tiruchengode – every 10 minutes.
Location of the College : 7 Km. from Tiruchengode and Sankari
Nearest Railway Junction : Sankari (7 Km)
Nearest Airport : Coimbatore(140 km)
Multi-Power Gym is opened for students and staff in the year of 2014. Gym is equipped with Modern equipment such as ten station. Students enthusiastically use this facility for their daily workout. Physical Director D.Sathyakumar motivates the students to maintain their physical fitness for better performance in sports and other events.
2.Luxury Rubberized Dumbells
3.Push up BAR
5.Rubberized Weight Plates
8.Twister with sitting and Standing
11.Declined bench Press
12.Flat and Inclined Bench press
13.Adjustable cable cross
16.45 deg Abdomen board